Ogletree Deakins has the required expertise to provide comprehensive and high value-added support in the field of collective relations. Our lawyers will guide you in all areas of practice by adapting their advice to the social climate of your company.
- Collective bargaining (company, group);
- Withdrawal and challenge of collective agreements;
- Drafting/revision of collective agreements;
- Establishment and management of national employee representative institutions (and in particular the new ESC procedures) and international institutions (European Works Council, European Company Committee, etc.);
- Duration and organization of work;
- Employee savings;
- Compensation policies ;
- Social audits.