The Employment Law Club (in french “Club du Droit Social”) is for all employment law and human resources professionals.
Launched by Ogletree Deakins in Paris on March 17, 2022 with a great success, the club offers an annual program of bimonthly meetings led by eminent professors, as well as 2 seminars per year. Club members receive “OD Flash” daily alerts and “OD+” the monthly newsletter.
The speakers leading the jurisprudential review are Professors Jean-François Cesaro (Paris II Panthéon-Assas), Julien Icard (Paris II Panthéon-Assas), Alexandre Fabre (Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne), Pascal Lokiec (Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne) and Arnaud Martinon (Paris II Panthéon-Assas).
At each session, a tailor-made program is offered to participants with the latest case law news. The Employment Law Club is above all a forum for exchange and sharing. The sessions end in a convivial atmosphere with a cocktail offered by Ogletree Deakins.
Sessions reserved for members:
- Thursday, March 17, 2022 – 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 12, 2022 – 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 – 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022 – 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Summer Seminar / Thursday, July 5, 2022 – 2:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Winter Seminar / Thursday, December 8, 2022 – 2:00 pm – 7:30 pm
For more information and to receive the presentation brochure with the annual program of sessions and seminars of the Employment Law Club, contact us: communicationFR@ogletree.com.